“IMSA” (Independent member’s sales agreement)
REGISTRATION PACKAGE – I understand that I am paying a membership fee to become an Ion-mat distributor and that the Sales/Distributor Kit is free and not required to become a successful IMSA.
I also understand that I may have rights to a refund from the seller under certain circumstances. I will actively use my own good judgment and ensure that all expenditures are consistent with my target goals and with the profitability of my business, If I choose to register as an IMSA, I will do so only after I have assessed and understood the company’s Policies and Procedures, Compensation Plan, and Terms and Conditions.
REGISTRANTS – I certify that all of the information provided on this IMSA (Independent member’s sales agreement) is complete and correct. I have read and agree to adhere to the terms of this Agreement, including Ion mat’s Terms and Conditions on the following pages. I need only to complete and submit an online member registration form to become an IMSA. I certify that in deciding to become an ID I have relied solely on the information contained within the Compensation Plan. I certify that I have read, and understood the Ion mat Compensation Plan.
Terms and conditions – registering as a distributor
Ion mat, wilfully accepts applications for new Ion mat Distributors, herein referred to as IMSA, to market their products to retail customers. Whereas: the applicant herein is interested in becoming an IMSA and earning compensation for the sale of company products to the retail customer.
- Expiration and Renewal. This Agreement is in force once membership payment is accepted by Ion mat. The term of this Agreement is valid for one (1) year from the date in which this Agreement was accepted by the Ion mat office. An IMSA shall be entitled to cancel this Agreement at any time for any reason upon submission of written notice to the Ion mat office. Active and/or continued distributorship after the end of the term of the Agreement serves as an automatic renewal and acknowledgement of said Agreement.
- Inactivity, IMSA’s are considered inactive after one (1) year of no personal purchases or sales. To activate your status, send an email with your account name and last four digits of your IMSA username to: email@example.com. Inactive IMSA’s are not required to re-submit a membership Agreement. Activating distributorship serves as an automatic renewal and acknowledgement of said Agreement.
- Distributorship. To become an IMSA, a person (or legal entity) must purchase a ionmat membership. All application details must be filled out completely and properly. Ion mat will not be responsible for any loss of commissions or bonuses, nor delays in IMSA’s registrations due to errors by IMSA in preparing or sending in this application or other documents.
- IMSA Limitation. Only one IMSA per person shall be given. All IMSA’s must be of legal age of 18 years or older as designed by the State in which the IMSA resides.
- Ion mat User Name. Currently, an IMSA’s User name as per registration form.
- Independent Contractor Status. An as independent contractor, the IMSA shall abide by any and all federal, state, county and local laws, Policies and Procedures pertaining to the IMSA application, and/or acquisition, receipt, holding, selling, distributing, or advertising of company products. The ID shall make, execute or file, at his/her own expense, all reports and obtain licenses as required by law or public authority with respect to this application. The IMSA is solely responsible for declaration and payment of all local, state, and Australian applicable taxes as they accrue because of the IMSA’s activities in connection with this application.
- Presenting the Compensation Plan. You agree when presenting the Compensation Plan to present it in its entirety, emphasizing that there is only one Compensation Plan for all IMSA’s, and that sales to Customers are a requirement to receiving compensation in the form of commissions on sales volume. In presenting the Compensation Plan to Prospects, you agree to utilize information from Official Ionmat Material or any literature, materials or aids specifically authorized in writing by Ionmat.
- Selling Product and Refunds. You agree that you will not sell any Ionmat products until you have read the Policies and Procedures included in the Distributor Kit or company website (www.ionmat.com.au), and you agree to make no representations or claims about any products beyond those shown on product labels and/or in Ionmat-authorized literature. You agree to inform Customers of their II (Ionmat Invoice) number and of its importance in regards to their warranty and the Repair and Return policy. You further agree to sell products available through or by Ionmat only in authorized territories, including all of the countries and territories of the Region, and to be bound by all sales tax collection agreements between the company and the various taxing jurisdictions, as well as the related rules and procedures established from time to time by the company to effectuate those agreements. A price list of retail products is available at www.ionmat.com.au. There are no sales quotas or minimum purchase requirements. You are required to advertise products at no less than the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) indicated on the Price List and adhere to related rules and procedures indicated in the Policies and Procedures. You may return products that you have purchased for a refund in accordance with the Refund and Repair Policy.
- E-Commerce Advertisements & Special Offers. All IMSA’s must not advertise on any Online Internet Sales Commerce sites, such as but not limited to Amazon, eBay, Gumtree, Online Auctions etc. Special offers, discounts, calls for specials, free shipping and similar statements are not allowed on websites, social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) or any other types of media. An IMSA’s failure to abide by this policy will result in termination. If an IMSA is found assisting in this type of activity in any way, any IMSA’s associated will be terminated.
- Loading Inventory. The Ionmat business is to create customers by retailing Ionmat products, for their personal use, or family use. It is Ionmat’s policy, however, to strictly prohibit the purchase of products in unreasonable amounts solely for the purpose of qualifying for commissions. IMSA’s may not load inventory, nor encourage others to load inventory. Failure to abide by this policy will result in termination. An ID must be able to document that a minimum of 50% of products purchased have been sold. Distributors will be requested to prove retailing of products of five (10) or more of the same product.
- Order Submission. Orders may be placed by the Internet website at www.ionmat.cm.au. All online sales must be paid by PayPal using Visa, MasterCard etc. The purchaser accepts any additional credit card surcharges. No Orders by mail &/or check will be accepted.
- Sponsorship. An IMSA who sponsors other IMSA’s must accept and fulfil the obligation of performing a bona fide supervisory sales management function in marketing products to the final consumer, educating these IMSA’s in the Ionmat Policies and Procedures, Ionmat Compensation Plan, Refund and Repair Policy and other business practices.
- Commissions/Bonuses. IMSA’s receive commissions/bonuses based on the volume of Ionmat products sold by themselves and their marketing organization. The Ionmat Compensation Plan describes the calculation of all sales commissions. Refer to the Compensation Plan for more information.
- Claims/Warranties. IMSA’s may not make any product claims, weight loss or health benefit claims, product warranties, claims for earnings and benefits, other than those published in Official Ionmat Material. IMSA’s shall not publish or distribute information relating to uses of Ionmat products other than those which are set forth in Official Ionmat Material. IMSA’s may not utilize Official Ionmat Material which is approved for use in Australia to make product claims or promote Ionmat products in another country. All information related to Ionmat products must include this disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This device does not cure cancer. It does not prescribe any diagnosis or treatment and only claims the statements in the medical device listing of the FDA’s regulations. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner. Any information and personal testimonies about this device does not reflect any medical claims.” Failure to comply will result in termination.
- Product Warranty. Ionmat’s product warranty term is a limited lifetime. If there are any problems with the product, the company will repair or exchange the product presented with their original invoice number. See Refund and Repair Policy for more information.
- Resignation and Termination. You may resign from your IMSA Contract at any time prior to expiration by email communication to Ionmat’s email firstname.lastname@example.org. Ionmat may terminate your IMSA Contract as a result of breach of any of the provisions of your IMSA Contract. The company may also take actions short of termination of your IMSA Contract, as a result of breach of any of its provisions. In determining what actions to take in the event of breach of the ID Contract, the company may consider without limitation the nature and severity of the breach, whether the breach can be or has been cured following notification by Ionmat of the existence of the same, and whether there are multiple simultaneous, serial or repeating breaches. If you do not agree with action taken by the company under this paragraph, you may submit a dispute.
- Modification of Terms. The terms of your IMSA Contract may be modified. It is the responsibility of the IMSA to check for any modifications on our website (www.ionmat.com.au). Continued involvement in the company indicates that you are aware and have acknowledged the modifications.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, and all claims, disputes, and other matters between the parties of this Agreement shall be made in Brisbane, Australia.